What Is Reality?
"I want to tell you about the universe, what it is, how it came to be, what its building blocks are. I want to tell you that the future creates the past, which then creates the future."
What if the very fabric of space and time isn't made of one-dimensional strings or energy as we think of it, but instead was simply a code or a language made from a geometric projection? Quantum Gravity Research is a Los Angeles based team of mathematicians and physicists working on developing a theoretical framework for a first-principles unified quantum gravity theory they call emergence theory. Still in the early stage of development, emergence theory attempts to unify, through mathematical and scientific rigor, the theory of relativity, quantum mechanics, and consciousness.
A Spiral Labyrinth Cut In Granite and limestone In Western Europe
- An intricate combination of paths or passages in which it is difficult to find one's way or to reach the exit
- A maze of paths bordered by high hedges
- As in a park or garden, for the amusement of those who search for a way out
- A complicated or tortuous arrangement, as of streets or buildings
Entropy is a scientific concept, as well as a measurable physical property that is most commonly associated with a state of disorder, randomness, or uncertainty. The term and the concept are used in diverse fields, from classical thermodynamics, where it was first recognized, to the microscopic description of nature in statistical physics, and to the principles of information theory. Wikipedia
Entropy Reduction Trainer: According to Tom, this reality is an “entropy reduction trainer” for individuation units of consciousness. We have a mission or purpose for being here, and that is to increase the quality of our consciousnesses. In other words, to evolve through spiritual growth, and our reality here is the fast track where entities go to make meaningful, important choices that help them evolve more quickly. source
One of Many Laws of Physics Ruling this Particular Universe – called, Entropy
- The degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity. Entropy is the general trend of the universe toward death and disorder.— James R. Newman
- A process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder
- Entropy Reduction Trainer: [popup_trigger id="787" tag="button"]click to open[/popup_trigger]
Is there an 8-dimensional "engine" behind our universe? Join Marion Kerr on a fun, visually exciting journey as she explores a mysterious, highly complex structure known simply as 'E8'--a weird, 8-dimensional mathematical object that for some, strange reason, appears to encode all of the particles and forces of our 3-dimensional universe. Meet surfer and renowned theoretical physicist Garrett Lisi as he rides the waves and paraglides over the beautiful Hawaiian island of Maui and talks about his groundbreaking discovery about E8 relates deeply to our reality; and learn why Los Angeles based Klee Irwin and his group of research scientists believe that the universe is essentially a 3-dimensional "shadow" of this enigmatic... thing... that may exist behind the curtain of our reality.